Lavender-Rosemary Leave-In Hair Conditioner
1/4 cup olive oil - More if hair is long and thick. 1/4 cup covers about mid-back length hair.
1 teaspoon rosemary leaves
5 drops rosemary essential oil
5 drops lavender essential oil
1. cook olive oil in small pan until warmed but not too hot on the stove.
2. Add rosemary leaves, and essential oils. Stir.
3. Pour into a hair coloring bottle or plastic container used to pour on to hair.
4. Lather into hair section by section. Cover entire hair
5. Twist hair onto top of head.
6. Cover head with plastic bag and tie to keep moisture in hair.
7. Warm a towel in microwave (with hot water glass) or in dryer. Wrap head with warm towel.
8. Sit for 30-40 minutes. Wash lightly with shampoo. Rinse with cool water.