Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

When issues are hot in my mind....


Sometimes I stew about issues that irk me. Many things can irk me especially political or religious topics. How do I get free from these hot-irons that blow funny ideas left and right and with twists and turns and no truth in the middle of it all? I can say the only answer is Christ and loving my family friends and neighbors as they are. When issues are hot in my mind, somebody else's behavior shocks me or saddens me all I can sing is, "What a Friend we have in Jesus." I'm not talking the boring drab style. I'm talking the "O, what needless pain we bear, all because we do not carry everything to God in prayer" that type of thing. A friend betrays us, a family member says strange things about us, no one calls, no one seems to care and on and on. What can we do when all these issues are hot on my mind.......Take it to God in Prayer. He's always there. He is just. He is righteous. He is great. He is the comforter. This is not a religious talk this is self-sacrificial type of conversation. There is a difference between the sufferer and those who cause others to suffer. Amen and Amen.


I previously posted this on www.bubblews.com.  It is possible to make 25-50$ a week or more posting articles as a member:

http://www.bubblews.com/?referral=528b66d68976c0.25565781

http://www.bubblews.com/account/50420-lauraspilde

No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope