Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Teaching your Child to Read


Do you have an emergent reader? What about a young child who is very intelligent and seems bored at times. I would definitely encourage you to pick up or purchase the book "Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons" by Seigfried Engelmann

I have a five year old who is able to read little bits and he never entered a formal school setting. We are not finished with the book yet, but we will soon finish the book.

As I said before, I would definitely encourage you to try this book out and provide lots of reading activities for your child so that he or she can become a successful reader.

This is good for any child, no matter the style of education you choose.


*****this was previously published on another website



No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope