Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Remember Me, O My God

Remember Me, O My God



"Neh 31 And for the wood offering, at times appointed, and for the firstfruits. Remember me, O my God, for good."

We are in times were it seems as if we are forgotten. Are we ever really forgotten or is it that we are forsaken for his glory. Why do we have to suffer because of the sin nature of humanity. Why does the enemy always stand outside of our ear and say we should stop building truth and a kingdom that honors what is pure and what is right? Why does this happen? I love mother nature. I love the way God created men, but it is disheartening to know that is such a struggle to stand against the persecutor of our souls. He wants to see our body destroyed and demolished. He wants to see us suffer in life. How can we stand against the tide of disloyalty to our creator who loves us so much. Why should we ever give our worst to him who gave us a bible to read and use? Why should we even do that? When we do things that give him glory, stand for justice mercy in the face of a corrupted society I pray that God would remember me for good and not for evil.

************I posted this on a different website a few months ago

No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope