Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Friday, January 19, 2018

-sexy- reasons to support God's laws......

There ARE reasons I wrote the following blog post....because if I would have made certain "encounters" when I was a child with different people I -love- but ummmmmm encountering them in the wrong way.....it jest would not turn out "sexy."  ????  Middle East and other types of family members etc.
I don't really need a supreme court to tell me this an that..... notice all the times "nakedness" mentioned in the KJV bible does just find....fine.
If I sound too -religious- and a big fan of -God's laws- (first five books of BIBLE) and not Sharia laws.......then so be it  Its a way to get rid of far-left weeds !!!!




Our body is a temple........really.....truly it is.


I support brotherly and sisterly love......cousins and siblings doing things GOD's way........ (some relatives are in fact lawless....so the bible says to -love- them...but perhaps they may need a little "shunning" if things are really bad)

If they are not relation (like close relative) to you....then I can't say what people do when they get this message in their inbox (אתה רוצה למצוץ לי את הזין) ..... the reason I ended up with this saying....hmmm well it may have something to do with cousins looking alike or something ....but I would NOT share that information with "my doctor"......only others I know are NOT "my doctor"  


Of course the far-left and far-right will drop me "off the cliff" for posts like these ;)





welll......ummmm ok.



PS..... I DO NOT support the stuff that goes on in "New Orleans"  all that creates is a Potiphar's wife (overuse of #metoo hashtag) and Joseph effect.....where men get pushed around for no reason.

No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope