Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Friday, December 23, 2016

Giving and sharing gospel during the different Bible Feasts.




Here is a unique way to give this Holiday Season (yes, you can celebrate Messianic or "plain people" style as well).

I had ** extra dollars I saved up to give to some one special. I believe "Jesus is the Reason for the Season" and the reason we learn kindness. In John 10:22-23 (KJV Holy Bible) it says Jesus Walked and Taught in the temple in Jerusalem at the "Feast of Dedication." This time of year would be the nineth month in Jewish Calendar and the 24th day of the month. I would like to wish you a blessed Holiday Season. All I ask for you in return is to put God's word in your heart and "Pay it Forward" yourself. Spread Gospel truth, keep the chain going.

Listed and included in "gift form":
Churches that support bible study.
Online resources to gain knowledge of bible.
A simple KJV "Holy Bible" with bible study guide.
**Personally** I'm listing KRJE 89.9 FM radio for Jesus from Hawkeye, IA


Use this idea for other Bible Feasts as well.  Include a way to encourage the receiver to study the bible.


No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope