Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Friday, May 20, 2016

Sewing your own washclothes




Sorry for blurry images, I am not one to find appropriate camera's for photos.  Although I did see a blog post once that described how to create catalog quality images.  Basically it involved putting the items in a white box.

These are some washclothes I sewed today.  I had some scrap fabric which I put on the back.  I purchased the 'gauze' fabric from the local fabric store.    Basically it is a basic sewing tech niche of right sides together, turn inside out and then zigzag the edges.

Think of other things you could sew for your home instead of purchasing cheaply made low quality or 'slave worker' made items in your own home.

No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope