Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Busy Getting Things Organized

"Sometimes I look at things and realize what I need to rearrange to make life go smoother and cleaner. While I do teach my children how to read and write from my own home and encourage them to learn other new things of any nature, I recognize that I need to find a way to keep all my ideas and inspirations in order from my own home and for the building of a better life.

For me, I have tried the home-management binder technique of creating various to-do-lists, schedules, so on and so forth. However, there is a little problem with that and it happens to be that I would have to re-write my to-do-lists over and over again and loose out on knowing if I forgot to accomplish something."

To read more click here: http://www.bubblews.com/news/2313798-busy-getting-things-organized

No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope