Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Monday, January 6, 2014

His enemies will I clothe with shame.....


Have you encountered an enemy that seems to dislike you no matter how hard you try? May be they were once your friend and close companion, maybe they could have been your own parents, maybe it was the government who mistreated you, perhaps it was even a church you once attended. Guess what that person or group is an enemy of you and more than likely also an enemy of God.

We can trust in his word we can trust in his promise. He clearly says, "His enemies will I clothe with shame, but upon himself shall his crown flourish." God created ALL people starting with Adam and then through the generations after that. We don't need special science tricks to determine our origin because God created the world in seven days. We can even see the pattern of SEVEN written in Mother nature.

So when that enemy comes along and wants to strike you gone, dead or non-existant from his or her life. We can stand strong in his promise. His enemies are your enemies. God cares for you and he wants YOU to be in heaven with him. Christ's crown will flourish forever and ever and ever. I can have joy when these ugly enemies come my way. They don't care about anyone. They don't care about themselves more than likely. They probably don't like God's ways and his plan for salvation.

We can repent and follow all of his promises. It is a joy to know that there is something wonderful and eternal to depend on. All other else will fail and pass away. All of it. None of it will remain in eternity except through Christ. Amen and Amen.

How do I know these things are true? I have been down the beaten path. I have been through the depression realm. I have seen the muck of druggy lifestyle. I have encountered the pain of fornicators. I know. Christ is true. Christ is forever and eternal. He is the vine and our life does not exist except we depend on him.


I previously posted this on www.bubblews.com.  It is possible to make 25-50$ a week or more posting articles as a member:

http://www.bubblews.com/?referral=528b66d68976c0.25565781
http://www.bubblews.com/account/50420-lauraspilde

No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope