Did you know that more of your health depends and is balanced by the condition of your nutrition? Have you ever noticed that the FDA only tells half the story about proper human nutrition? There are more things to consider than meets the eye when it come to nutrition. Did you know that proper nutrition means your children do not have problems with their teeth? Did you know that people with good nutrition can go barefoot on cold snow and never move a glitch? What about children who never cry and show superior intelligence? Yes, the Native Americans could out run deer and buffalo because of their superior nutritional strength before modernized sugaring entered their lifestyle..... What about birth without assistance of doctor or midwife.....
First of all, before I start telling you about the secrets, I would like to explain the spiritual foundation and the social truths we don't learn in textbooks.
In psalms 127 and psalms 128 we can read about keys to excellent health. Psalm 127-128
King James Version (KJV)
127 Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.
2 It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.
3 Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
5 Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
128 Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord; that walketh in his ways.
2 For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.
3 Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table.
4 Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the Lord.
5 The Lord shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life.
6 Yea, thou shalt see thy children's children, and peace upon Israel.
In the above verses you will notice a few things that give us keys to excellent nutritional health. Also study of isolated societies with excellent heath give us more clues. The first is letting God do the hard work as it is written "unless the Lord build the house" and later "the fruit of the womb is his reward". Did you know that wild foods are edible such as dandelions, plantain or burdock. Also all the isolated societies with excellent health often focused on a super nutritional food that would help build their fertility, "happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them (children)" and thus their home. When one's focus is on spiritual foundation, labor is easy and less need for hard work when supplying healthy food resources to the home thus it says, "he giveth his beloved sleep". Another clue is written "and thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands" as we know that over processed foods often go through way too many hands and the foods end up depleted of nutrition. The more hands a food goes through, the less nutritional it becomes. Once again we read "thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine" showing us that sexual purity and fertility are important aspects of sitting at a healthy table of food. OK I believe that exposes you to the necessity to rely upon God's strength in your nutrition. We know from observation that nearly every healthy isolated society had a spiritual super food and it was often focused on improving the fertility of the wife.
Now that I have shown you that you must focus on improving your spiritual health and thus your fertility in order to improve your nutrition and overall strength, I will explain various aspects of food found in healthy societies of history and isolated societies where no electricity is found and health is greatly enhanced. When there is not electricity there is no method of refrigeration.......so how were foods preserved and health enhanced??
1. Many of these societies used sour-milk, buttermilk, yogurt, kefir and other such items. They would drink as is, use soured milk products in their cooking and use whey from the milk products. They would also make lots of cheeses.
2. Lacto-fermented vegetables and fruits are found in old societies. All that is needed to preserve food is pure water, whey and sea salt. Let the food set on the counter and a few days later is preserved food. Sauerkraut, pickles and all sorts of vegetables are preserved this way and nutrition is not depleted but enhanced. Heat canning, freezing and such deplete the nutritional values in foods.
3. Soaked grains. Nearly every whole grain is soaked 12 to 24 hours. Baking powder is NEVER used in any of the recipes and did you know that baking powder contains aluminum?? Sourdough bread, porridge, buttermilk pancakes and more are made by soaking the grains.
4. Your fertility matters avoid fecundophobia, the fear of prolific child bearing. The more you improve your health the less you would ever hear about morning sickness, small size for bearing child, postpartum depression, need for doctor or midwife in delivery and more. Good nutrition means you won't have morning sickness.
5. Increase the vegetables in your meals. Even today in poor countries where meats are not affordable, people rely upon eating vegetable foods in abundance. These countries have very little heart disease and cancer problems. Each day include these things in your diet: greens (especially kale and calciferous vegetables), onions, mushrooms, berries, beans and seeds. Eating these foods will keep doctor far away.
6. Meats and fats especially entire unprocessed meat product are good for you. Cooking meats for lengthy time enhances nutrition. Get out the roast and eat the bones by making a soup. Eat the organs of the chicken. Save the eggs from fish you catch. That fat is good for you and gives that strength to run 5 miles as fast as a deer. Meat need only be eaten a few times a week however as many only ate meat products occasionally.
7. Secret seed power. Sprouted seeds to apple seeds. To get excellent vitamins eat the apple seeds, appricot seeds and peach seeds. These are potent cancer prevention seeds. Societies where seeds are eaten are found to be centurion and over 100 years of age. Some have even mentioned 150 years of age! Sprout the pumpkin seed and lentil seeds for extra vitamin boost.
From what is written above, I hope you can see how the FDA really doesn't tell us the whole truth about human nutrition to enhance and improve social and personal health. A good food pyramid to follow would look more like this. From the base, vegetable products (fermented) and fresh vegetable, then fruits, beans legumes, soaked grains and products, soured milk products, seeds nuts, poultry meats eggs unprocessed, and at the top is processed sugary products.
I hope you are able to improve your health with these truths to cover.
For more information read the following book: KJV of the bible, Sally Fallon's Nourishing traditions and any book by Dr. Furman. These will expose the truth about your nutritional and even spiritual health.
Are you interested in improving your spiritual and nutritional health?
I previously posted this on www.bubblews.com. It is possible to make 25-50$ a week or more posting articles as a member: