Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Raggedy Cottage Garden Store

This is a reminder that I have a little Amazon Store.  I don't mention my little store often, but I hope that you would find some great things that you would need for garden, home, family, home-education, Biblical based reading material, and more.  Feel free to check it out as the link to the store is in the upper right hand corner.  Click on the Amazon store.

I also have other sale items.  I have not updated that site for quite some time.  If you are interested in anything from my sale site, feel free to e-mail me and I'll see if I can update items on my sale site for you ;)

Have a good day!


No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope