Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I love to Read, Write, Cook, Clean, Sell, Sew, Nourish and Cherish

I love to read, I love to write, I love to cook, I love to clean, I love to sell, I love to sew, I love to nourish, I love to Cherish.  There is nothing that I do not love to do that I know is good for me and good for others.

It is good when I love to read because then my mind expands and I learn new things and build my creativity.


It is good when I love to write, because then I can share my thoughts, opinions and the truth with others in a form that is stored in stone. 

It is good when I love to cook, because then I can learn to prepare wonderful meals as well as quick meals from my own home environment.

It is good when I love to clean so that I don't leave those rotten germs in places they don't belongs.  A way to increase one's love to clean is to work for income cleaning and read home-keeping books on the subject of cleaning.

I love to sell.  I love to sell things that are good.  Things that help others.  Things I don't need and can sell it for a better price.

I love to Sew.  Yes, I love to do that to.  I love to sew coats, I love to sew quilts, I love to sew things around the home.

I love to Nourish.  Nourish the people I love, nourish my soul, nourish my spirit.

I love to Cherish.  The moment, the time, the memory, the artifact.  I love to cherish.


For more thoughts to this and a way to earn a little income and (you can too) feel free to read more here: http://www.bubblews.com/account/50420-lauraspilde

No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope