Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Saturday, December 14, 2013

An interesting Miracle

I don't know about you, but I think this is a miracle.

Today I opened up my KJV 1$ bible and there sitting in my bible was a library card to the Postville Public Library. In case you don't know Postville is a small town in North East Iowa where there is a mix of many nationalities in the small town. Anything from Jewish to African American to Asian and White and all in between. I really believe that God is telling me something like the love that he gave for ALL of humanity when I found that library card there this morning because I recall that I put that card in my purse and my purse has been no where near the bible I usually read. I am normally a very careless or forgetful person. My husband keeps telling me to lock my car and keep my purse in a better location because I forget it so much. I better start listening before it is too late.

Anyway, that is my miracle story for the day.

Have a good day and read your bible today because you never know what miracles you will find.

I previously posted this on www.bubblews.com.  It is possible to make 25-50$ a week or more posting articles as a member:

http://www.bubblews.com/?referral=528b66d68976c0.25565781

http://www.bubblews.com/account/50420-lauraspilde

No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope