Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Bible Miracle

I don't know about you, but I think this is a miracle.

Today I opened up my KJV 1$ bible and there sitting in my bible was a library card to the Postville Public Library.  In case you don't know Postville is a small town in North East Iowa where there is a mix of many nationalities in the small town.  Anything from Jewish to African American to Asian and White and all in between.  I really believe that God is telling me something like the love that he gave for ALL of humanity when I found that library card there this morning because I recall that I put that card in my purse and my purse has been no where near the bible I usually read.  I am normally a very careless or forgetful person.  My husband keeps telling me to lock my car and keep my purse in a better location because I forget it so much.  I better start listening before it is too late.

Anyway, that is my miracle story for the day.

Have a good day and read your bible today because you never know what miracles you will find.

No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope