Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Sunday, January 27, 2013

The "P" word



What am I talking about??

PREDATORS

Yes they look for young children and more particularly your children.  After having worked in a nursing home for a few years I have come to understand the vile nature of the flesh and the temptations it has to do evil.  How can we protect our young children??

Here are a couple of ways:
www.yellandtellbooks.com

another way is through the internet

if you don't need to purchase the internet version now.....be sure to be informed

http://safetracker.net/?r=500187

Ok, I thought I would give you a heads up on what weeds are out there that may strangle and possibly destroy your garden of flowers.  Be on alert and be on guard 24/7

No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope