Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Little Bit of Writing

It has been a while since I posted, just to write the usual "blog" stuff.  But here goes my thoughts from wandering to paper.

Yesterday, I felt a little bit tired in cleaning our little house.  I love our new little house.  It is perfectly small and simple.  My husband has more of a like for a larger space, but that is ok as long as her returns home and enjoys being with the kids.

In the evening, my sister came over to watch the kids.  My oldest seems insistent on getting whatever video he wants to watch on youtube.  I really need to get him to shut it down right on command and do a few chores instead.  Although I spent a lot of time in a public school, I also had a lot of time outdoors which I believe my children should have as well.

I hope that gives you a little picture of what goes on in our house.  Things are very routine and I am excited to plan more reading events and other get togethers in the future if time and circumstances allow.

No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope