Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Thursday, August 9, 2012

SELLING: What he must be: if he wants to marry my daughter.

Selling
-she sells fine linen
-delivers girdles unto the merchants (item that alters the body appearance under clothing)

This is a proverb's 31 series post





What he must be: if he wants to marry my daughter.  by Vodie Bachum Jr.

"This book is more than you think. It is more than a 'check list' of what a man must be. It is more than a 'how to find a suitable husband' for yourself or your daughter.

This book inspires me to be a better parent, to be more diligent in training both my sons and my daughters, and will inspire men to be better men, better husbands, better fathers. And that is not what I anticipated."



 To purchase the book from my Amazon account you may click here.


No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope