Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Free Grocery Lists

Are you having trouble remembering what to buy at the local supermarket?  Have you tried writing a quick list on a scrap piece of paper, only to find yourself wondering if you still needed an extra item for the next meal?

Well, there is a quick and easy solution!  Free Grocery Lists are available at this website!

 I have printed a few of these grocery lists and laminated them with clear duct tape so that I may use an erasable marker to mark the supplies that I need for the day.  I store the grocery list in my home management binder.  I know others may use a peg method or something else so that the grocery list can be reused time and time gain.  Be creative!

No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope