Make an old-fashioned casserole with six layers of delicious flavor with this simple casserole recipe. This is one of the best easy casserole recipes out there. Treat friends and family to this great casserole recipe.
Cooking Time: 2 hr
- 2 cups raw hamburger
- 2 cups raw potatoes, sliced
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 2 teaspoons salt or less
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup green pepper, diced
- 2 cups canned tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- Grease a casserole dish. Sprinkle each layer with salt and pepper before adding the next layer.
- Place potatoes in the bottom of the casserole Add the layer of celery. Add the layer of hamburger Add the layer of onions. Add the green pepper. Pour the tomatoes over the mixture.
- Bake for 2 hours at 350 degrees F.