Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Not Alone

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-xGerv5FOk&list=RDOFZBMPg2y3w&index=3


Alan Walker - Faded - YouTube

THIS WICKED WORLD wants to CONTROL and CONFUSE you and MAKE you BELIEVE that YOU are ALONE!  FACT REMAINS is that THIS COMFORTER is WITH US!


HARVARD, IVY LEAGUES.....control and CONFUSE the POPULATIONS with the lies among us!  its NOT an intellectual practice!  its a HEART CHANGE FACT!  


Yes the writer of this post.....has awareness of COMPUTER things....


I've worked HELP DESK....and STAGE TECH.....on college campus (requirement?  higher GPA than xyz.....no SLACKING)


I've worked with FACE to FACE situations....the ID face eyes...the FACE of the VULNERABLE.... in variations.....  education, healthcare, banks etc...  sure sure ABSOLOM had his HAND-SOME-NESS...but the FACT is in the ONE who REDEEEEEEMS (ACHARAI MOT and NASO torah portion etc etc is a social guideline a FRAMEWORK....to FIX elements in the SANDS.... don't TAKE in the CURSE!----> Luke 7)  .... HARVARD doesn't TEACH us THAT!  even as a 5'8" woman STEM GRADUATE....around MANY MANY males in the class!!!  the woman's rights people who IGNORE.......REALITY are FALSE!  DOn't make THEM FRIENDS and call those "gossips/ gas lighters" friends!



(Psa 19:1)  To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

(Psa 19:2)  Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.

(Psa 19:3)  There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.

(Psa 19:4)  Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,

(Psa 19:5)  Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.

(Psa 19:6)  His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

(Psa 19:7)  The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

(Psa 19:8)  The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.

(Psa 19:9)  The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.

(Psa 19:10)  More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

(Psa 19:11)  Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.

(Psa 19:12)  Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.

(Psa 19:13)  Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.

(Psa 19:14)  Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.



(Psa 49:1)  To the chief Musician, A Psalm for the sons of Korah. Hear this, all ye people; give ear, all ye inhabitants of the world:

(Psa 49:2)  Both low and high, rich and poor, together.

(Psa 49:3)  My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.

(Psa 49:4)  I will incline mine ear to a parable: I will open my dark saying upon the harp.

(Psa 49:5)  Wherefore should I fear in the days of evil, when the iniquity of my heels shall compass me about?

(Psa 49:6)  They that trust in their wealth, and boast themselves in the multitude of their riches;

(Psa 49:7)  None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

(Psa 49:8)  (For the redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceaseth for ever:)

(Psa 49:9)  That he should still live for ever, and not see corruption.

(Psa 49:10)  For he seeth that wise men die, likewise the fool and the brutish person perish, and leave their wealth to others.

(Psa 49:11)  Their inward thought is, that their houses shall continue for ever, and their dwelling places to all generations; they call their lands after their own names.

(Psa 49:12)  Nevertheless man being in honour abideth not: he is like the beasts that perish.

(Psa 49:13)  This their way is their folly: yet their posterity approve their sayings. Selah.

(Psa 49:14)  Like sheep they are laid in the grave; death shall feed on them; and the upright shall have dominion over them in the morning; and their beauty shall consume in the grave from their dwelling.

(Psa 49:15)  But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah.

(Psa 49:16)  Be not thou afraid when one is made rich, when the glory of his house is increased;

(Psa 49:17)  For when he dieth he shall carry nothing away: his glory shall not descend after him.

(Psa 49:18)  Though while he lived he blessed his soul: and men will praise thee, when thou doest well to thyself.

(Psa 49:19)  He shall go to the generation of his fathers; they shall never see light.

(Psa 49:20)  Man that is in honour, and understandeth not, is like the beasts that perish.



(Psa 79:1)  A Psalm of Asaph. O God, the heathen are come into thine inheritance; thy holy temple have they defiled; they have laid Jerusalem on heaps.

(Psa 79:2)  The dead bodies of thy servants have they given to be meat unto the fowls of the heaven, the flesh of thy saints unto the beasts of the earth.

(Psa 79:3)  Their blood have they shed like water round about Jerusalem; and there was none to bury them.

(Psa 79:4)  We are become a reproach to our neighbours, a scorn and derision to them that are round about us.

(Psa 79:5)  How long, LORD? wilt thou be angry for ever? shall thy jealousy burn like fire?

(Psa 79:6)  Pour out thy wrath upon the heathen that have not known thee, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon thy name.

(Psa 79:7)  For they have devoured Jacob, and laid waste his dwelling place.

(Psa 79:8)  O remember not against us former iniquities: let thy tender mercies speedily prevent us: for we are brought very low.

(Psa 79:9)  Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of thy name: and deliver us, and purge away our sins, for thy name's sake.

(Psa 79:10)  Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is their God? let him be known among the heathen in our sight by the revenging of the blood of thy servants which is shed.

(Psa 79:11)  Let the sighing of the prisoner come before thee; according to the greatness of thy power preserve thou those that are appointed to die;

(Psa 79:12)  And render unto our neighbours sevenfold into their bosom their reproach, wherewith they have reproached thee, O Lord.

(Psa 79:13)  So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations.



(Psa 109:1)  To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;

(Psa 109:2)  For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.

(Psa 109:3)  They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause.

(Psa 109:4)  For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer.

(Psa 109:5)  And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.

(Psa 109:6)  Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.

(Psa 109:7)  When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.

(Psa 109:8)  Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

(Psa 109:9)  Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.

(Psa 109:10)  Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

(Psa 109:11)  Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.

(Psa 109:12)  Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.

(Psa 109:13)  Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

(Psa 109:14)  Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.

(Psa 109:15)  Let them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

(Psa 109:16)  Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.

(Psa 109:17)  As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.

(Psa 109:18)  As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.

(Psa 109:19)  Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.

(Psa 109:20)  Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD, and of them that speak evil against my soul.

(Psa 109:21)  But do thou for me, O GOD the Lord, for thy name's sake: because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me.

(Psa 109:22)  For I am poor and needy, and my heart is wounded within me.

(Psa 109:23)  I am gone like the shadow when it declineth: I am tossed up and down as the locust.

(Psa 109:24)  My knees are weak through fasting; and my flesh faileth of fatness.

(Psa 109:25)  I became also a reproach unto them: when they looked upon me they shaked their heads.

(Psa 109:26)  Help me, O LORD my God: O save me according to thy mercy:

(Psa 109:27)  That they may know that this is thy hand; that thou, LORD, hast done it.

(Psa 109:28)  Let them curse, but bless thou: when they arise, let them be ashamed; but let thy servant rejoice.

(Psa 109:29)  Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.

(Psa 109:30)  I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.

(Psa 109:31)  For he shall stand at the right hand of the poor, to save him from those that condemn his soul.



(Psa 139:1)  To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.

(Psa 139:2)  Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

(Psa 139:3)  Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

(Psa 139:4)  For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.

(Psa 139:5)  Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

(Psa 139:6)  Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

(Psa 139:7)  Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

(Psa 139:8)  If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

(Psa 139:9)  If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

(Psa 139:10)  Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

(Psa 139:11)  If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

(Psa 139:12)  Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

(Psa 139:13)  For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

(Psa 139:14)  I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

(Psa 139:15)  My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

(Psa 139:16)  Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

(Psa 139:17)  How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

(Psa 139:18)  If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

(Psa 139:19)  Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

(Psa 139:20)  For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

(Psa 139:21)  Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

(Psa 139:22)  I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

(Psa 139:23)  Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

(Psa 139:24)  And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.


(Pro 19:1)  Better is the poor that walketh in his integrity, than he that is perverse in his lips, and is a fool.

(Pro 19:2)  Also, that the soul be without knowledge, it is not good; and he that hasteth with his feet sinneth.

(Pro 19:3)  The foolishness of man perverteth his way: and his heart fretteth against the LORD.

(Pro 19:4)  Wealth maketh many friends; but the poor is separated from his neighbour.

(Pro 19:5)  A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape.

(Pro 19:6)  Many will intreat the favour of the prince: and every man is a friend to him that giveth gifts.

(Pro 19:7)  All the brethren of the poor do hate him: how much more do his friends go far from him? he pursueth them with words, yet they are wanting to him.

(Pro 19:8)  He that getteth wisdom loveth his own soul: he that keepeth understanding shall find good.

(Pro 19:9)  A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish.

(Pro 19:10)  Delight is not seemly for a fool; much less for a servant to have rule over princes.

(Pro 19:11)  The discretion of a man deferreth his anger; and it is his glory to pass over a transgression.

(Pro 19:12)  The king's wrath is as the roaring of a lion; but his favour is as dew upon the grass.

(Pro 19:13)  A foolish son is the calamity of his father: and the contentions of a wife are a continual dropping.

(Pro 19:14)  House and riches are the inheritance of fathers: and a prudent wife is from the LORD.

(Pro 19:15)  Slothfulness casteth into a deep sleep; and an idle soul shall suffer hunger.

(Pro 19:16)  He that keepeth the commandment keepeth his own soul; but he that despiseth his ways shall die.

(Pro 19:17)  He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.

(Pro 19:18)  Chasten thy son while there is hope, and let not thy soul spare for his crying.

(Pro 19:19)  A man of great wrath shall suffer punishment: for if thou deliver him, yet thou must do it again.

(Pro 19:20)  Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end.

(Pro 19:21)  There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand.

(Pro 19:22)  The desire of a man is his kindness: and a poor man is better than a liar.

(Pro 19:23)  The fear of the LORD tendeth to life: and he that hath it shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil.

(Pro 19:24)  A slothful man hideth his hand in his bosom, and will not so much as bring it to his mouth again.

(Pro 19:25)  Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.

(Pro 19:26)  He that wasteth his father, and chaseth away his mother, is a son that causeth shame, and bringeth reproach.

(Pro 19:27)  Cease, my son, to hear the instruction that causeth to err from the words of knowledge.

(Pro 19:28)  An ungodly witness scorneth judgment: and the mouth of the wicked devoureth iniquity.

(Pro 19:29)  Judgments are prepared for scorners, and stripes for the back of fools.


No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope