Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Our family has WW1 connections..... from BOTH sides of the family....

Once upon a time.....well this is real life, my children's great-grandmother's FATHER on my HUSBAND's side of the family was a WW1 veteran.

Occasionally great-great-grandmother (who still has her mind, emotions, and proper reasoning skills) will speak about the events that her FATHER went through.  Her own father survived living in trenches and the various diseases men would possibly accumulate due to war and famine at the time.

On my side of the family, I have cousins who have Armenia heritage and came away from the Genocide conditions and things of that sort.  How close were we growing up?  Not like "super close" but close enough to have an impact on the heart if something happens.  Enough impact that I can recognize the clear, distinct nature of people from the -Levant.- or other middle eastern cultures.  In reality the "law things" (first five books) from the bible are what seem to keep things in the right direction, family nature and discussion as far as many different things are concerned.  Domestic life if you will.  (For privacy reasons I will not tell their name on this blog).

I ask some people "around town" if they have this or that relative or in-law or something or other, and it turns out MANY "white people" do not really have such connections.  Having a WW1 veteran is common, but not always the other type of "tribal" connection.  Does this make my children "different" from others?  Maybe.  Political things are a blur.  I don't believe in using force against any one really, except in the case where the man (or woman) is CLEARLY a terrorist.  I know a family that CLEARLY has Palestinian ancestry and they know my children, and I know other Jewish folks around the communities.  What person out of the "levant" should I choose to "unlove" if you will?  That just DOESN'T make any sense to me......at all.

So my children have "first cousins once removed"....."second cousins this and that"......a great-grandmother who tells stories (and also went to Israel).......  out of ALL those people which ones should I tell my children to not love?

So I am literally "stuck" and "stuffed" with the reality that this is my connections, for my children.

Do we have WW2 connections (since I write about antisemitism from time to time)? Well, only by DNA test would I know who TRULY has Jewish ancestry among immediate family.  I won't mention the name on this blog either, but there IS someone within the 2nd cousin ....aunt, uncle, niece nephew range that has these conditions.  My children also have 5% minority DNA, so that would mean that Hitler and other "White supremacist" of that time-frame would find "fault" with their heritage and DNA conditions.  (The evils of institutional uprising is the evil - psalms 56:5-6.....not the "white skin" by the way).  Anyone from ANY DNA condition can go "low" in moral choices at any time by the way.

Sometimes Antisemitism and islamophobia get lumped together, because of the Heritage of the middle-east.  Which is understandable.  I don't think a "headscarf" determines a personhood of a person.  Or a skin tone, eye shape or other conditions.  Rather it is what comes from the HEART is what matters.  I don't personally agree with the "islamic" faith as it can be either SUPER lenient or SUPER strict for dangerous conditions, with an unchanged heart which needs to be revived to seeks to SERVE the LORD and SERVE humanity with LOVE.

So in essence, every time "Charlie Puth" goes to bed and wakes up each morning, he goes to bed with "Levant" history on his heart.  Every time he wakes up.....there it is again.  He has connections and heritage to "boot".....even today in modern internet era.  Essentially TAKE TIME for those you LOVE.  (I don't always know a Jewish person's religious choices or if a person is even Jewish at all..........)  So what does a person need to do?  OBEY his COMMANDMENTS......write them on your heart.  Simple as that and EVERY environment a person is put into will have an effect on the HEART (love/hate)......


The mystery of "DNA" and connections to humanity.....of course the rules from the history of humanity are not "outdated" especially the rules of love, joy, peace, patience self-control...... 




A story that shows how people try to mis-interpret and identify a person based on various circumstance and DNA situation: https://www.accidentaltalmudist.org/heroes-blog/alma-rose


Then there is the kinky "refugees" or those who are NOT really looking for a way to MAKE a great life for others, but just for self-driven gain, all in the name of "religious tollerance".  At 28:56 (the man is Balken by the way, not 100% Swedish, so he CAN understand the "kinky" people, and see through their act).....


*Personally, I do believe in respect and a certain type of tolerance that encourages people to come to hear the gospel.......

This is a pretty good book into the Muslim world......(which one really shouldn't fear if the person is a bible-believing Christian in any way.....)


Link Here

*******************************

Find more ways to develop greater understanding and rhetorical skills through post-secondary education in our demanding world, while still maintaining a strong biblical world-view.  Find a way to build confidence through frugal and effective post-secondary education, without compromising values.  My book may be purchased through amazon.com.  More information found here.

Remnant Education by [Spilde, Laura]









No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope