Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Friday, July 20, 2018

Do you "hate" me and my conditions of my family and upbringing???



Jesus was once a Nazarene.......he was born in Bethlehem in a poor-people kind of birth.....in a manger.  We really don't know if Joseph had other wives besides Mary as the information isn't given in the bible.

These are the beginnings of Jesus' life on earth.

My beginnings were in a sort of poverty, in a way, but not really, when I recognize the after-shock of "white supremacy" and the terror placed on the shoulders of various minorities in this country and elsewhere around the world.

So before the age of 5 these things were true about me, and I couldn't decide whom would give me food, shelter and clothing.....

1. I was held in the arms of parents and they knew how to keep me safe at that time and for those purposes.

2. They decided that I would be ok to be held in the arms of various relatives.  Among those relatives included Anabaptist (which do practice same-sex holy kiss sometimes, but remain married to one spouse of opposite sex in their faith), my Norwegian grandmother (whom my mother says she watched a lot of soap operas, but I don't remember that....I just remember cooking classes), Middle-East relatives.....yeup I was in one high chair and my cousin was in another, we got along just fine, I didn't need to hold up a sign that said "rape-u-gee" or "stop terrorists" because all the degrees, experienced in the Ivy League and knowledge they obtained were put to good use in favor of making human conditions better.  We survived the conditions of "maternity" as I learned later that my grandmother had to go through some pregnancy problems.  I was raised around a grandparent and relative who raised a lot of "pork" and I was also made aware later in life that I was around some Jewish people here and there as I lived near a community  (oh my the contradictions of what to eat).  I remember going to this community off and on even before the age of 5. Within that time, I was also around Christmas trees (idolatry) and I was also around people who sang "Jesus Loves Me This I Know" (Anabaptists) and didn't make a big deal out of Christmas Trees, but made a big deal out of study of the KJV Holy Bible.  Head scarf wearing and modest clothing is permitted among the Anabaptists by the way.  I agree with their beliefs in pray-more, worry less and arguments with your neighbor are in vain.

3. I can't remember everything, but I do remember I was "spanked."  I don't remember what the problems were that I was causing.  I just know that was the go-to method of discipline, which my parents knew how to use, so that is what they chose.

4. I grew up around clean well-water.  There were no racial discrimination problems against my parents.  My Dad is definitely 100% Scandinavian.  If the water was dirty, then I would probably have a problem in my nerves today, but I do not have major issues today.  Because of the conditions of # 2, I recognize the effect and after shock of this thing called "white supremacy."   Especially now, since I have been through the college life and I have also married a man who isn't 100% white.  God actually called me to REMAIN in this marriage (by dream/vision) so no man or woman on the planet has a "Right" to break apart this bond, despite the unusual marriage choices and conditions of his ancestry.

5. Oh, yeah..... was born 9-11.....September 11.....but I don't consider the "gregorian calendar" to be the ultimate calendar today, after studying the history of "calendar origins"  Astronomy/Calendar study on the side.  This may have somewhat of an impact on my life, as I know my doctor was a heavy duty runner and not so interested in using his mind to blow up and destroy other people or buildings.......ahem.

Proverbs 22:28 "Pro 22:28  Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set. " In other words the "fathers" that came before us knew the safe places for us to dwell, so that we could learn to dwell in HIS PRESENCE.......EVEN if the fathers were not perfect.

So why is Charlie used as an example video?

Answer: because someone within my children's extended family (my children don't get to choose their cousins and relatives) has (maybe within 1-5% range??) the Jewish heritage.  Charlie could NOT choose his family or his heritage.  The bible people couldn't choose their family.  But today, we know we can make various choices about how to handle life situations.  If I remember the history of WW1 and WW2 and even Roe Vs. Wade, as I was taught, I KNOW I probably wouldn't have had the "0-5 year old" life that I had.  There wouldn't have been a high-chair event in my life.


Why in the world do I study and have curiosity about the things that I have, to this day?  Why do I have the concerns about the conditions of humanity that I have, to this day?  Why do I go through this thing called "study the bible" and eliminate so much hatred in the heart, to this day?  Answer: It can and does have to do with the events of my life, when I was 0-5 years old.  Even the events from 0-20 has an impact, but a "school system" in and of itself doesn't remain with a child's heart for the majority of their lifetime.  An 80 year old man spends 85% of his life in a domestic environment, if he goes through 12 years of education!  It could even be 95% if the child is delaying his education or adjusting it to meet only a certain level, based on oppression or other community conditions. Instead, it is the "high-chair cousins" that remain, the domestic life remains.  The domestic life is a key feature that explains why a young DNA oak tree turns into a grown DNA oak tree that is twisted and turned in this or that shape on the hillside.

What events did Charlie go through in his life?

Well, he has a scar on his face to explain what he went through!  He explains his life events off and on in various places to various sources, but has a sense of the need for famous people privacy too.  (My husband works in a nursing home and sees these people too........they are human too....they eventually return to the domestic life)

If a scar on the face is visible, just think of the scars on people's hearts!  Especially if the child went through major war or trauma or parents and relatives with major moral issues.

Deu_13:4  Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.  (MANY of the commandments involve issues in the domestic environments where FAMILY grows!)


Jesus' domestic life, was not the same as my domestic life, but there are similar features to which much of humanity can relate whether rich or poor.  He lived a public life for only about 3 1/2 years when he did ministry.  Even under that pressure of oppression, he was still cut-off.  Essentially, he was cut-short of his life in the public eye.


I do not share the same story as you, but I am sure you have some features that impact you and your family, to this day, no matter your heritage.  Study of humanity heritages.  Cousin marriage people do exist, as chenk is a descendant of such.  Your neighbor does NOT share the same story as you, and these features have an impact on them and their choices as well.  ALL people WANT Justice and Mercy......just as much as they need CLEAN WATER.

My children have cousins of different skin tone.....but I would consider them as "equals" in many different ways.


Tweets from the "domestic world"......(has some foul words....which I did NOT grow up with foul words)



I don't follow "catholocism" but I do have family history with it....... that does NOT mean I want to tell certain family members what they should and shouldn't do as far as faith is concerned, I do believe there were extremists and racists within the particular religion, but rather I AM willing to listen to concerns and things of that sort in this particular faith.  Many people come out of many different religious an faith backgrounds.




*******************************

Find more ways to develop greater understanding and rhetorical skills through post-secondary education in our demanding world, while still maintaining a strong biblical world-view.  Find a way to build confidence through frugal and effective post-secondary education, without compromising values.  My book may be purchased through amazon.com.  More information found here.

Remnant Education by [Spilde, Laura]





No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope