Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

My children's -cousins-......



Ok.

So on my father's side of the family and on the majority of my husband's side of the family..... most of my children's cousins will look like NORWEGIANS.  More specifically....they would be American Norwegians....


On my mother's side of the family....they will look and act like these teenagers.  I always thought that we had a lot more German ancestry, due to a common "German surname"....but the DNA test did not show that....maybe I should try a different company, but I don't really want to because that just gives away more information of my children's DNA to strangers.  Somehow I think the English ancestor's have some "indian" heritage in it.....who knows.  So even some of my second cousin's look like these guys.  



In the middle of the MESH of cousins....some cousins have variant "minority" ancestry.  I don't really think it is necessary to ASK every one of your cousins to evaluate who has minority ancestry from a DNA sample...and who does not have minority ancestry.....how much of this DNA ancesrty etc.  (like the Jewish ancestry trait is considered a minority on a world-wide scale).  In fact, I think if some cousins are a little "shady" in their moral character, I simply would NOT tell them your ancestry or your children's ancestry right out.  Because some people just simply take the -drama- that comes from the Levant in the wrong way.  Unless, a person really wants to reveal to them these things, like a youtube video or something....then that is by choice.



Now considering that my children have 5% minority ancestry...... the reality ends up being that my CHILDREN's first and second cousins.......and beyond actually look more like the folks in this common "american" music video.  Due to the reality that a variety of "diasporas" moved to variant countries around the world.   This would include.....blood related....and non-blood related.



So anyhow.....when a person wants to get to the ROOT of the FAMILY TREE.....it is this.  We are all obligated by our creator to treat our fellow man with kindness, respect and goodness.   Of course there may be some family members that don't "get it".... but that will be the way it is.

I do not believe in "drinking" and "smoking" in order to get along with "minorities".....no.... I believe in biblical truths.....even from the time of Noah.

****************

Find more ways to develop greater understanding and rhetorical skills (my grammar in this blog is not always filled with pristine quality) in our demanding world, while still maintaining a strong biblical world-view.  Find a way to build confidence through frugal and effective post-secondary education.  My book may be purchased through amazon.com.  More information found here.

Remnant Education by [Spilde, Laura]





No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope