Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

His love is STILL there! His love is for you!

http://ephrataministries.org/listen.a5w


Many people go through needless suffering in this life.  They do not have to do the things that they do.  They do not have to accuse others the way that they do.  They do not have to continue on the wrong path in this life.

Listen to the message above.

Yes, I do know that there are some folks who misuse the bible (hence I do address issues in regards to how people indigenous to the bible are acknowledged and treated).

I do not like to involve my self in "political things" or "major social groups."  I may use some of those things as "illustration" in my blog posts.  But that is only because I know the importance of being aware of the people that need God more and more.

I enjoy investing time in knowing God more.  Loving people more.

So yes, listen to the message in the link given above.

****************

Find more ways to develop greater understanding and rhetorical skills (my grammar in this blog is not always filled with pristine quality) in our demanding world, while still maintaining a strong biblical world-view.  Find a way to build confidence through frugal and effective post-secondary education.  My book may be purchased through amazon.com.  More information found here.

Remnant Education by [Spilde, Laura]



No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope