Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Scandals start in the "place of worship".....

False people (pastors included) hmmmmm. Claim some folks are "islamophobic" that reveal that God's laws are important part of Christianity.......(first five books of the bible).

They will claim they love xyz and care for them.....and then "boom" everyone is "xyzphobic," and then well the results are pretty obvious.  (hooooomeless tent city).  Lawlessness can lead to some pretty gross results and or some severe evils in the behavior.

Skin to skin creates problems for some folks (which can turn into sin to sin). But this is the reality.
Unless a man fully repents and becomes "brave"......this is the reality.
There is a reason why some places are named "Theological Cemetery."  Yeah, I don't listen to "Dave Mathews" either!



If anything, some things a person did 10-15 years ago (lusty crushes and teenager stuff)......does NOT count as far as I know.  There is nothing there, UNLESS things are in the reality of HIS WORD........ which some things never were and there was a delusional "denominational" type of friendship, and it creates a false sort of reality.

The reality is we NEEEEEEED to depend on the WORD and not on ourselves!  A person simply cannot slip into the "money maker" types of pastors only know the truth.  NO.  GOD reveals himself through his word.

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
(2Co 10:5)

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
(1Co 13:1-13)

Think about "purim"  aka....... dressing up is a thing to do.....sometimes.  The squirrel/beeear-thing at 0.57 is quite interesting...... ya think.  Gather up some "nuts".....aka gather knowledge from THY WORD.



**************

Furthermore if a person is interested in finding a way to "balance" college life vs. biblical faith and dealing with the reality that some people just aren't "all there" and "all that."

Try reading, click on link:
Remnant Education by [Spilde, Laura]

No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope