Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Annnnnnnoying. False Spiritual Abuse charges.....

Just annoyed with "spiritual abuse" blogs and websites.

Yes, there are SEVERE cases.  Like David and Bathsheba types of cases.  David Repented.  And to this DAY Jewish people consider "open marriage" or swinging to be "normal" for some people and situations......and not opposed to biblical laws!

Psalms 51:7-12 (KJV)

7Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean:
Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

8Make me to hear joy and gladness;
That the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.

9Hide thy face from my sins,
And blot out all mine iniquities.

10Create in me a clean heart, O God;
And renew a right spirit within me.

11Cast me not away from thy presence;
And take not thy holy spirit from me.

12Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation;
And uphold me with thy free spirit.

There are WORSE cases where a man doesn't repent after he is found to be guilty.  Ahab and Jezabel.

Jezabel never repented.  She was warned!  Her evil deeds about finding fault with INNOCENT men found her out in the end!!!!!

The Jezabel that "looks' for trouble in places where trouble may or may not be found is asking for her own judgment to come upon herself: "(Pro 24:17)  Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth:
(Pro 24:18)  Lest the LORD see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him.
"

I suppose they would even find fault with JESUS (in that he was circumcised.....and hung with prostitutes....Matt 9) walking on the water.  The sea of Galilee seems to be too scientifically inadequate in their mind......and heart I guess.



I'm not going to let their wandering away from the TRUTH of the purpose of the gospel, distract me from WHO HE WAS,  WHO HE IS, and WHO HE WILL BE.






No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope