Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Money for food? From Facebook friends?

Money for food? From Facebook friends?
a. I believe in doing research and consider storing up knowledge and storing the wild-edible foods in one's local area. (dandelions are edible. Warmer climates that are not covered in desert, have abundance of wild foods year round.)
b. Check to see if there is a local pantry in your local area. If there is not, do get one started.
c. If I see many fancy cars, drugs, alcohol, swimming pools, fancy watches and nice clothes in your photos, I cannot send you money for food. Especially if you are in the photo.
d. I give priority to people of similar faith beliefs first for assistance (there are very few in this world who share common faith to that of my own).
e. I believe in being wise and doing labor of gardening, storing up dry foods etc.
f. Three days of fasting is not an evil thing. Followers of Jesus fasted three days.
g. I give priority for financial assistance for those who are persecuted for their faith/ideas/understandings etc. to those who are never persecuted.
h. I am not a "wealthy american" and live a more simple life, so I really wouldn't make a "big" impact on your needs unless you can point me to a specific organization that would allow honest and safe financial assistance.
i. I will never give money whom I suspect "sex trafficking" or "sexual assault possibility" or "Sex related terrorism practices." If you have asked me to marry you, and then later ask for money, then I know something is not right in your heart.

No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope