Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Sunday, May 28, 2017

From War to Spirit Victory

Poem: From War to Spirit Victory.


Once upon a time,

I was in favor of war.

I favored ignoring the people who stood up for the fatherless.

Once upon as time,

I was in favor of war,

I favored the people who lived a pure marriage.

Once upon a time,

I was in favor of war,

I favored the people who hated the stranger.

Once upon a time,

I was in favor of war,

I ignored the widow in my community.

I did not know that I as a person, born in-wedlock was selfish.

I did not know that I as a person, born with intelligence was selfish.

I did not know that I as a person, who believed in eternity was selfish.

I did not know that I as a person, who knew people of different nationality and cultures was selfish.

He knew that I was that way.

He saw my anger.

He saw my depressions.

He saw my pride.

He saw my gossip.

He saw all of it.

But he continued to have unconditional love.

He would not give up.

He died and rose again.

So that I can understand.

How to stop favoring.

War.

Jud_1:23 "And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh."

(the garment of the flesh is a false garment.....it favors war against unconditional love of God.)

No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope