Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

A little miracle

A couple of days ago I was talking about a friend that passed away on the internet.  We were discussing how it was good that she could find bible truth to help her overcome internal pain and trials of life.

The very next day, I went to a shopping run.  I was in line to check out and there, was someone discussing the wonderful blessing the Lord was in the life of the friend before she passed away.  I didn't even discuss to talk about the friend that passed away, he was talking about her anyhow.

How often does that happen?  Rarely for sure!

The earth is truly God's footstool......HEAVEN is the THRONE.

Acts 7:49: Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?

No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope