Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Woke up early today despite time change....



(This is a portion from e-book written by me called "raggedy Cottage Garden Verity Files" which may be purchased at right)



November 3, 2014

Today I woke up about 6:00 despite my clock saying 7:00. I didn't want to change my clock because I like to try to wake up early. When I wake up early I hope to accomplish things like type on This blog, read certain material and do other tasks that I need to accomplish in a day. Today is laundry day so I hope to complete that today. Tomorrow I will fold all the laundry that I had accumulated from the past week. Any how, I like to ignore the time change and gradually get into it. When I can do that I am thankful to wake up early instead of adjusting to the time change.

No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope