Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Something to share.......

I thought I would post this because yesterday I went to a house connected with the tv set and public television.  When it was turned to the "child" choices for shows it happened to display some sodmite imaginary JUNK right in the child's programing.  They were at tempting to fool the children to "accept" this practice.  Good folks NEVER EVER accept this practice as godly in any way shape or form.  I hope and pray that all people who support this stuff will get the judgment they deserve whether it is STD's or otherwise.  I pray that Christ will save them in time from such judgment.

No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope