Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Monday, December 9, 2013

Sewing a Swim Skirt

Ok, I know it is winter, but my husband enjoys going to indoor pools during the winter.  It is a time for a little vacation for us.  Recently I purchased a little swimwear fabric from our local fabric store and hope to make a purple swim skirt.  I have a rash neck top from Land's End to make things look more modest.  Swim Skirts are so simple to make.

Here is a link to a nice way to Draft a swim skirt so one doesn't have to buy a special pattern:

http://averylanesewing.com/2013/07/03/how-to-swim-skirt-pattern/

I hope to make this sometime this week.


No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope