Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Sunday, April 21, 2013

A loss

I don't like hospitals unless I know exactly what they up to........I don't like hospitals unless I know exactly what they are up to......I don't like hospitals unless I know exactly what they are up to....If there is no heart beat there is no life......yet an ultrasound shows head, legs, fingers, toes. What is going on?

Sometime this week we will have to say goodbye, miscarriage and actually seeing and holding a real partially formed human hand as viewed on an ultrasound. The pain of life. Some one explain to me why this stuff was not explained in 12 + years of schooling in an imitation environment.

I believe I had more education from living in a farm environment. I've seen stillborn calves and such, so nature has a design and God has his way with things. Floods and natural disasters happen.....God gives and takes away.

Its better to face reality, that life is truly fragile, than to pretend it isn't and carry on as if we can ignore it in an imitation sort of way. Religion and politics cover up truth that life has an eternal destiny, even when we listen to our dreams at night, the spirit speaks truth about answers to our deepest concerns. When a dream tells me something is wrong and evidence shows that there is....there is truth there.

Joh_17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Jer_1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope