Featured Post


Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Some sewing projects

It has been a while since I have posted recent sewing projects that I have completed.

Here are a few pictures of the latest items:
 This patten from Wal-Mart is New Look 6877.  I lengthened the dress a little bit to make it more modest.  The cost to sew the dress, includinig purchase of pattern was near 5.00$  I hope to sew another dress like this for our daughter's 1st birthday.

 This dress is made from King's Daughter baby dress patterns.  This is the largest size and I believe our daughter may be capable of wearing the dress until she is 2 years old.  I used scrap fabric to sew this dress to the cost of sewing it was under 1.00$.  The pattern itself is 13$, but  have made several dresses out of the pattern and hope to make more.

This is a diaper bag that was sewn from a free pattern online.  The pattern can be found here.  I used scrap fabric to make this diaper bag.  The scrap fabric was some old scrubs, a pair of pants, a corduroy dress, and a printed fabric that I found at the local thrift store.
Post a Comment

Songs of Love and Hope