Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Friday, February 6, 2009

A Day in the Life of my 1.5 year old...


So what is the day of my Toddler (and myself) usually like? I try to keep it pretty routine so that he doesn't get confused from day to day. (Name has been eliminated for internet safety reasons)

8:00-9:00 He wakes up and has a little breakfast
9:30-10:00 He might have a bath if we fill up the tub he loves to jump in
10:00-12:00 I usually start to make lunch, so he may help if he feels he must; otherwise play time
12:00 Lunch (We usually try to squeeze in family devotions and bible reading around this time)
12:30 Clean-up and then Nap
2:00- 3:00 Wake up from Nap and have a little snack
3:15 Go out side (weather permitting). He loves to splash in the puddles because the snow is melting now. He also loves to ride on the sled.
3:45 Come inside and read a good book, do a craft activity or other learning item
4:00 Play time and free time
5:00 I start to make supper
6:00 We take supper to daddy at work
6:30-7:00 We come home and clean-up supper mess
7:00 Read another good book or play time and free time
8:15 I try to start getting him ready for bed some times this may be latter depending on work schedule
8:30 Bed time....he usually likes to jump around, before he gets tired.

Unfortunately his schedule does get a little hampered with when I am scheduled to work at a nearby nursing home. However, I will have a lot of debt paid off very soon. This will allow me to cancel my day shift work hours.

No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope