Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Monday, March 21, 2022

concerned? ASK the CREATOR!~

 Does an eagle say to itself....


I have a HEAD on my shoulders....why did my CREATOR make me THUS way...with a HEAD....and with this COLOR....


Does the EAGLE go to ITS creator and ASK to have HEAD REMOVED?


It takes a wiser man to know the difference.....


When working with DE-TENT-ION-EYE-AH--->DE-MENT-TION-EYE-AH--->Did You mention---IT? ---> Dementia and ALZHEIMER'S PATIENTS.... (image or things of THAT nature MATTERS......to THEM!)



dear FOOL under the SUN!


http://www.naturewallpaper.net/view-bald_eagle-1920x1080.html

No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope