Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Where is the FALSE ID....?? Barabbas of the bible vs. Jesus...

 So YES....there IS such thing as "celeb-look-alike".....so to speak.  Identity STAYS will a MAN (or a woman) until LAST BREATH.  FACE FEATURES are IDable up until 100+ years old!


(Hint Paragraph) Flip flop a few traits around here and there in close family.....  (Lets just include my husband and his extended family in the mix too....."mixed heritage traits" basically with common Scandinavian and other European traits).  I would speak more about it.....but lets just say FOUR different ways from our household....we are RELATED to people from the LEV 11 town in our area....especially if absorbed into the area around Laura Ingalls Wilder museum.  Yes, there ARE cousins here or there with LEVANT heritage in various ways....BUT here is the KEY....not all APPEAR the SAME.  Some appear Anne Frank featured.  Some appear with more skin tones...some do NOT have any traits at all.  It all depends. *Any thing from memorial markers identified in computer data charts to just basic Ancestry family tree data*

I'm not going to get into "details" as they can be MANY.  I've worked in healthcare and YES, I can IDENTIFY that MALE and FEMALE patients have said ....."You look pretty" or "You have a beautiful face"..... ok..... so a FAIR woman is a FAIR woman.  As it is described in the bible.   Even my own mother says that.  I don't even wear a DROP of make-up....and my teeth are not "adjusted" so to speak.

I Identify with Charlie and what he goes through as a MALE.  I've been married for nearly 15 years.  My husband was NOT perfect on the "relationships" status charts.  He IDENTIFIES as one inch taller than Charlie Puth.  That's it..... he simply CANNOT change his height!  Jesus himself said clearly.....a man cannot make one hair white or black.....so acceptance is a KEY FIGURE in the "frame" of a man. (As far as the sexual impurity issues in Charlie as we can see clearly.....he's a flip-flop on relationships.... in-laws and various close family have had their "history"...but I can still ID them as relatives....one is EVEN in prison and another is "tied" to an ABUSIVE- LGBT catering marriage.  Let me highlight that again ABUSIVE - LGBT catering marriage.)

Because my husband is only one inch taller than Charlie.....I understand "that frame".....

He's been through the trial and error "face feature" thing too.....  but just go back up to paragraph (Hint Paragraph) as far as how people ID him.  I say it clearly and I say it as it needs to be said.  The people in WW2 and in other "white supremacy conditions".....DESPISE the commandments.  AKA....they did NOT identify with Elizabeth of the bible....and Zacharias!  They simply didn't WANT to read things correctly!  Elizabeth and Zacharias KEPT the COMMANDMENTS!  Does that mean they were "outright" homophobic?  NO!  It means that they BELIEVED Psalm 119....and all the SPINE and database of the bible!@!!

There IS a framework design behind ALLLLLL Big Brother systems.  What is it?  ALPHABET SOUP!  Psalm 119....is JUST THAT!

What ARE the commandments?  Is it ONLY the "stuff" in relation to Exodus 20?  NO!  It is ALL of the COMMANDMENTS...."of Moses."  Its the FIRST FIVE BOOKS of the bible.  The stories are a PURE illustration of WHO JESUS happens to BE@!  Jesus is JUST and RIGHTEOUS in EVERY illustration....beginning in the first five books of the bible!  There IS a reason the bible says clearly to the "Jew First" and then to the "Gentile".... I don't always understand it....but it IS sufficient standards from Indigenous Ancestry of Jesus being FULLY middle-eastern in his own regard to LIVING life on this planet!


God himself WANTS me to IDentify with my husband.  HE GAVE me a DREAM about it.  That's all I really need to say.  My rope is secured NOT by my OWN standards....(I can't change my height....if I am one inch shorter than Taylor Swift.....and I've been at her weight BEFORE...then that is what it is).  I read the bible to get the ROPE figured out.  That's all I need to TRUST.  Anything else would throw a person off the "raft" when "white water rafting."


So WHAT about JESUS vs. Barabbas?  The people of JESUS' day WANTED their ID to be WITH someone!  Of course they COULDN'T SEE the truth!  Their hearts were BLINDED!  They FORGOT Psalm 51.....it SAYS CLEARLY in PSALM 51 of ALL things.....verse 5, "Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. "....so there literally is NO MAN on planet earth that can say he is "free from sin." A MAN cannot re-identify himself from the time of HIS CONCEPTION!  That includes WHOM is in the FAMILY TREE! (Remember Elizabeth and Mary of the bible WERE COUSINS!)  Can a MAN....a mere man, decide to PURPOSEFULLY give himself......Alzheimers? (sure there ARE things to do to prevent conditions under the sun....but literally NO MAN can fully ID his FULL biological traits from CONCEPTION onward).    If the people WANT to ID with BARABUS....they WILL release BARABUS.  If the people WANT to ID with JESUS they will RELEASE the "prisoner" whom is clinging to the PROMISE of REDEMPTION......through FOLLOWING his FATHER'S WILL!  ***Note: This is inclusive of ANY who claim to know JESUS but ID closer to the "teachings" of LGBT community clubs THAN to "the commandments."  Does a person want to DIE WITH CHRIST......or do they want to die for the LUSTS of the FLESH?  A colostomy bag on "a man" is just that..... a PERMANENT SCAR on the SIDE of a MAN (Jesus had a scar on HIS SIDE).



Its ALL rolled into a ball of WAX of human history.  SOME people are CLEARLY listening.  SOME are delusional and do NOT ID with SERVING the "car-accident" victims among us.....those ONCE former handsome "Joseph feature" males among us.  Just sayin.  They may claim that they are "free" but I'm sayin..... I know what is going on BECAUSE..... HE (the king of kings) already knows what is going on. (indigenous landscape of Levant people.....are among us as we speak...their spirit still speaks).



If I could "replace" the words that Lauren Daigle (or anyone like her in the realm of don't know what the scripture ACTUALLY says) stated when talking with Ellen DeGeneres .... I would simply say this..... "No man deserves judgment because they believe so and so is FAIR LOOKING..... so who am I to judge, but GOD himself PAID the price for the PRISON we were SUPPOSED to FACE....with out our "faces" we wouldn't see the problem situations in front of us....because HE could see the penalty of HELL we would FACE!"  .... If my mother....my own biological mother says I have "fair features".....then..... yeah.  I know what I am talking about.  (I've heard how "fair people" were treated in WW2....so the summary is THERE....as we speak in the modern era)






Who knows.....Car Accidents and other things DO HAPPEN on this earth.  HOLD ON to the PROMISE of REDEMPTION!


A person HAS to "hang out" with REAL PEOPLE......(I've seen the aftershock effects of Alzheimer's Dementia....just say it clearly....once a 20 year old.... ALWAYS a 20 year old...the REAL FAMILY is what they CARE ABOUT)..... REAL LOVE CARES...... about males and females.... no matter their conditions under the sun.  (a celeb or not??  don't really matter....prodigal son.....Luke 7 woman?)




Always remember Jesus ID with the FATHER...and his father said that Sodom and Gomorrah was a BAD PLACE.....and he is RIGHT.... read the bible correctly.  It says CLEARLY that there were "Traffickers"...."big brother conditions" "criminal intentions in the children" "heartlessness" "women treated like meat" etc etc.

Paris Hilton is Paris Hilton.....so and so knows so and so who knows so and so (it will probably boil down to something like Kim Kardashian showing up for the "mix")....if they don't "like you" because YOU ID....with JESUS.....then know that YOU are standing in the RIGHT location!  Don't worry "about them".....just move FORWARD with the promise!  **I went to "Puth-er" college...and so and so knew PAris Hilton etc etc.  talking to so and so....  It is OK to agree with CELEBS ....IF their view lines up with scripture....like Tamar and Dinah etc**


The Wheel of SONGS....Some days I don't even "think" about in-laws....but then I notice the celeb-look-alike thing..... and then I'm like OH!  So Brother in Law does have poooofy curly hair....einstein style!  ..... just TRUST GOD!  do NOT trust SELF!  ( I agree with the commandments.....BECAUSE..... Brother in Law.....does ACTUALLY exist.....code word.....YEAUP)





Side Note: If Pharaoh could NOT ID himself AS Moses....then [any false ID situation] could NOT as [and false ID situation]


THERE are problem people AROUND..... so to speak.....




********

Don't let "them" be the definition of GOOD (if they exclude because of xyz conditions of xyz conditions)......  just LET the TRUTH keep a person on the RIGHT PATH....    .... the "mental health" can ONLY handle certain things....and not OTHER things.... ER Doctor's wisdom about "story of my life" so to speak.  Don't go with the Barabbas route......of ID.....suggestion.

*******

This is interesting....and noteworthy in topics like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXG0j5f7omQ



No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope