Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Just a Thought or two.......

I don't know if a person can actually READ this....but this from a copy of the Voice of the Martyrs magazine.  

This type of thing DOES NOT surprise me one bit.

Let me explain....clearly that I do NOT "fit-in" with the 100% straight hair people....that means that discrimination CAN and DOES happen.........in various ways folks!











Family Matters or NOTHING matters folks!


Don't get on TEAM .....don't like King David....it simply WON'T work folks!

If they don't know NOTHIN about King David....what else matters???

Curly HAIR is NOT a "thing of the past"...... a 20 year old for LIFE....is just that....for LIFE. (Dementia patient or otherwise)




No one gets a PASS to reality for FREE!


Don't let some auctioneer intimidate YOU.....it IS My Body, My Temple....for a reason!




Chinese CCP.....Shoulda thought about using those computers more wisely.....they are gonna pay for it!


Women end up suffering folks.....in the middle....




*****************


video on mute.....above....

I have history ...... ahem..... BOOOKS..... take a LOOOK.....



******

Don't pass "GO" unless pass this test first.....the origin of this song...


Another song.....just because some "see" truth and some do NOT see truth....


************


















 

No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope