Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

The Rolling Stone Story.......

So the writer of this blog does have a -guy friend- who worked for Rolling Stone magazine for a while.  If he see me or I see him I would say hello when we are in public.

Does it mean I go and "mess around,"  or that I agree with EVERYTHING they write about in "Rolling Stone" magazine?  No.  Does it mean every time I talk to a "man" something wrong is going on.  NO!

#metoo has tag over users and abusers have no idea how to "help" women.  The only thing they will create is "gossip."  There are reasons I don't post "every little thing" about my life on Facebook, but I do share certain pieces of information.

Jesus (yeshua in Hebrew) is the ultimate help.

Brought to you by Rolling Stone magazine.


No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope