Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

When haters criticize you

 This is a journal entry: Sometimes it seems that haters pick on the minimal elements of disorganization that I cannot change.  They may criticize something that they are jealous of such as children I have or the facts that I have ability that they do not have.  I have learned not to take their words seriously and just need to brush them off.  It doesn't help me to get seriously mad with those who criticize because they may become a "friend" in time.  They who criticize are more like their own trouble than they realize.  I really don't like it when those who criticize bring money or lawyers into the picture.  In some ways they bring the problems on themselves.  I am thankful for the gospel account because in it Jesus says clearly love those who hate you and do all manner of evil against you falsely for my sake.

No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope