Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Despised their image....

 Despised their image....


(Psa 73:19)  How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors.

(Psa 73:20)  As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image.

(Psa 73:21)  Thus my heart was grieved, and I was pricked in my reins.

(Psa 73:22)  So foolish was I, and ignorant: I was as a beast before thee.

(Psa 73:23)  Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.


Ok..... I know what features are on man and woman..... I'm not living on a different planet.  Where is earth?  They said.  I say to them who ask....Earth is the place where God specifically placed Mt. Zion as a FOUNDATION for his son to dwell.... and they KNOW what his "image" is....based on facts, figures and calculations even down to the LAST strand of hair from that particular region.  Unearthed archeology could reveal the FACES my friend!

Go specifically WANTED the priests to remember the ORDER of birth and the NAMES of the tribes.  The stones on the shoulder pieces were written in that regard!


Douple Ganger twins exist....but only a few mention douple ganger family conditions.... like similar household features and things like that.


Its kinda like a similar "theme" in the family of origins between the households....maybe a cousin pocket and/or trail of some sort..... 


Think about this one..... ORDER, GENDER and FEATURE in similar conditions of appearance on this earth!  THE CHANCES are LOWER, when the probability is LOWER!


When similar themes are on this planet.... a person SHOULD in general respects get "I was pricked in my reins."


What if there is an accident..... then the HEART moves if it OUGHT to move as it SHOULD!



No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope