Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Monday, January 10, 2022

THE Letters of the HEBREW ALPHABET that are BODY

 */&Zayin = Hand, arm but could be moving things


Psa 119:49  ZAIN. Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope. 

Psa 119:50  This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me. 

Psa 119:51  The proud have had me greatly in derision: yet have I not declined from thy law

Psa 119:52  I remembered thy judgments of old, O LORD; and have comforted myself. 

Psa 119:53  Horror hath taken hold upon me because of the wicked that forsake thy law

Psa 119:54  Thy statutes have been my songs in the house of my pilgrimage. 

Psa 119:55  I have remembered thy name, O LORD, in the night, and have kept thy law

Psa 119:56  This I had, because I kept thy precepts


*/&Yod = Hand, fist


Psa 119:73  JOD. Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments

Psa 119:74  They that fear thee will be glad when they see me; because I have hoped in thy word

Psa 119:75  I know, O LORD, that thy judgments are right, and that thou in faithfulness hast afflicted me. 

Psa 119:76  Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to thy word unto thy servant. 

Psa 119:77  Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: for thy law is my delight. 

Psa 119:78  Let the proud be ashamed; for they dealt perversely with me without a cause: but I will meditate in thy precepts

Psa 119:79  Let those that fear thee turn unto me, and those that have known thy testimonies

Psa 119:80  Let my heart be sound in thy statutes; that I be not ashamed. 


*/&Kaph = OUtstretched hand


Psa 119:81  CAPH. My soul fainteth for thy salvation: but I hope in thy word

Psa 119:82  Mine eyes fail for thy word, saying, When wilt thou comfort me? 

Psa 119:83  For I am become like a bottle in the smoke; yet do I not forget thy statutes

Psa 119:84  How many are the days of thy servant? when wilt thou execute judgment on them that persecute me? 

Psa 119:85  The proud have digged pits for me, which are not after thy law

Psa 119:86  All thy commandments are faithful: they persecute me wrongfully; help thou me. 

Psa 119:87  They had almost consumed me upon earth; but I forsook not thy precepts

Psa 119:88  Quicken me after thy lovingkindness; so shall I keep the testimony of thy mouth. 


*/&Ayin = Eye (Animate when it secretes and moves)


Psa 119:121  AIN. I have done judgment and justice: leave me not to mine oppressors. 

Psa 119:122  Be surety for thy servant for good: let not the proud oppress me. 

Psa 119:123  Mine eyes fail for thy salvation, and for the word of thy righteousness

Psa 119:124  Deal with thy servant according unto thy mercy, and teach me thy statutes

Psa 119:125  I am thy servant; give me understanding, that I may know thy testimonies

Psa 119:126  It is time for thee, LORD, to work: for they have made void thy law

Psa 119:127  Therefore I love thy commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold. 

Psa 119:128  Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way. 



*/&Pe = Mouth (Animate when it secretes and moves)



Psa 119:129  PE. Thy testimonies are wonderful: therefore doth my soul keep them. 

Psa 119:130  The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple. 

Psa 119:131  I opened my mouth, and panted: for I longed for thy commandments

Psa 119:132  Look thou upon me, and be merciful unto me, as thou usest to do unto those that love thy name. 

Psa 119:133  Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me. 

Psa 119:134  Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep thy precepts

Psa 119:135  Make thy face to shine upon thy servant; and teach me thy statutes

Psa 119:136  Rivers of waters run down mine eyes, because they keep not thy law. 


*/&Resh = Head or what comes first (animate when the face and neck has movement)



Psa 119:153  RESH. Consider mine affliction, and deliver me: for I do not forget thy law

Psa 119:154  Plead my cause, and deliver me: quicken me according to thy word

Psa 119:155  Salvation is far from the wicked: for they seek not thy statutes

Psa 119:156  Great are thy tender mercies, O LORD: quicken me according to thy judgments. 

Psa 119:157  Many are my persecutors and mine enemies; yet do I not decline from thy testimonies. 

Psa 119:158  I beheld the transgressors, and was grieved; because they kept not thy word

Psa 119:159  Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O LORD, according to thy lovingkindness. 

Psa 119:160  Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. 


**/& Sin/shin = teeth, sharpening --> inanimate



Psa 119:161  SCHIN. Princes have persecuted me without a cause: but my heart standeth in awe of thy word. 

Psa 119:162  I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil. 

Psa 119:163  I hate and abhor lying: but thy law do I love. 

Psa 119:164  Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments

Psa 119:165  Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them. 

Psa 119:166  LORD, I have hoped for thy salvation, and done thy commandments

Psa 119:167  My soul hath kept thy testimonies; and I love them exceedingly. 

Psa 119:168  I have kept thy precepts and thy testimonies: for all my ways are before thee. 






*************************


video on mute below:


Background song:






No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope