Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Israel is NOT mentioned in the book of Esther.....

 I watch the Israel drama unfold sometimes....  Hebrew has been a language for a long time....

So I look up "words" from the bible to see if they are in the bible.

It turns out that in the Book of Esther of the bible, the word GOD is not mentioned in the book of Esther.  The word ISRAEL is also not mentioned.  HOWEVER, other nations ARE mentioned in the book of Esther..... nations, to this day that would be considered "non-scandinavian features" nations.... (I've had 5000 friends on facebook....so yes.....features are apparent in various ways)

Example: ***Est 1:1  Now it came to pass in the days of Ahasuerus, (this is Ahasuerus which reigned, from India even unto Ethiopia, over an hundred and seven and twenty provinces:) ****

There ARE some history lessons we don't ever hear about on the "radar screen" of western literature and documents..... I don't understand why, but it's just hidden or missing or something else....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchaK1pKQfY (this type of history MAY or MAYNOT be in certain books??.....raw-data is the best sort of data)

I've known about the Creoles and other things for quite some time......


History has a way of repeating itself if people don't "pay attention" to reality...  JerUSAlem.... hmmm USA in the middle....the EXACT middle.

EXACTLY one time, JERUSALEM is mentioned in the book of ESTHER.....

****Est_2:6  Who had been carried away from Jerusalem with the captivity which had been carried away with Jeconiah king of Judah, whom Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon had carried away.****


Why did WW2 happen?  multiple times we could repeat the matter and say the people didn't KNOW the TRUTH.....the TRUTH written in the "Book of Esther" because it was BANNED at the time.....

Jerusalem is mentioned exactly 3 times in the book of Revelation:



(Rev 3:12)  Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
(Rev 21:2)  And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
(Rev 21:10)  And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,





No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope