Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Monday, December 21, 2020

I worked...and spouse worked in buildings with covid-related deaths....but yet.....

 I'm not saying I am against people who vaccinate as a whole...but there are some things to THINK CLEARLY about...(thanks to the fact that measles and polio are not around)

a. the vaccine was NOT tested on pregnant, wanting to get pregnant or other "fertility" conditions. Yet, they are saying it is a GOOD thing to get vaccinated and it absolutely will not cause complications..... um WHAT? how in the world can they say it absolutely will not cause complications while they haven't tested? That is a sort of gas lighting.
b. When they say that Donald Trump should get vaccinated because that is the GOOD thing to do.....when he already had the virus. BUT here is the kicker....the "vaccine" magically is effective against the variations in the strain, while people who naturally got the virus must ALSO get vaccinated to fight against new strains. Give me a break.....an over 1 in 1,000,000 chance of getting virus again even through new strain is just that....over 1 in 1,000,000 chance.
c. The vaccine is NOT like other vaccines. It completely changes RNA (or whatever terms they choose) in the entire body. Basically it changes the person who gets vaccine into a GMO....instead of using NORMAL immune response. Basically it CAN and COULD possibly cause your immune system to attack YOUR body (kinda like AIDS virus!)
d. There are "religious" issues as well *Mark of the Beast* etc etc. Well....I believe that ANYONE who LIES and says such and such is good and proven....when they actually didn't is a proof of some sort of manipulation. Phamakia prevents itself from getting sued...because its invincible. I'm not that stupid with testing of drugs.... I could go work at a "drug development company" tomorrow as I whipped up my senior project for Bachelor Degree in about a day and ended up with an "A" specifically addressing drug development issues....... but they won't listen to ANYONE who REVEALS truth about these things. I whipped up my senior project for Bachelor Degree and got an "A" on that project......but they won't listen to ANYONE who REVEALS truth about these things. (I just whipped this paragraph together.....aka I STILL know what I am talking about....despite the FAST writing method I am using.....I'm saying this with confidence in the facts of 1+1=2)
Personally I think people under 65 should NOT get this Vaccine! (I take that back....40 and under with clear health record) I believe this because of the long term effects specifically that haven't been tested! Basically there are MORE complications and ISSUES with the vaccine itself. Now as far as "front line workers" are concerned....an N95 does fine at preventing spread along with the face shield/cleanliness. It is better to simply wear this if a front line worker....than to get vaccine until PROOVEN there are no LONG TERM effects.


Here are a few videos to think about. Yes, I KNOW that big-tech purposefully censors things....to keep people in the dark. Put the puzzle pieces together basically.







No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope