Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Many people tried Christianity.....but many people failed at being Christians....

Within the last Century, there have been atrocities against Christians at a large scale as well as actual Genocide occurrences.  When the genocide occurrences take place, the Christians who were TRUE to the bible, non-resistant to evil forces were persecuted as well.

Consider the following bible passage.  Many are asked to come to a marriage.  This marriage looks "strange" because it is a "family of people" who were under attack for their faith and/or heritage.  The people have in their heart HATRED towards these "family members" so they immediately jump on board the "xyzphobia" train, and "political correct" train, thinking that the problem of EVIL in the heart of man in the world will ultimately be solved by catering to the world-ly venom.  Little do they know, that they are catering to the evil one and they are NOT participants in the "marriage supper" of the lamb!  Do these issues of history still matter?  Well who can even attend a marriage, UNLESS there was a process of "redeeming" a human body from failing......under the stress of oppression.

And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come. Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage. But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise: And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them. But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city. Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy. Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage. So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests. And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. For many are called, but few are chosen.
(Mat 22:1-14)



People go to church thinking this will fix the problem of evil in my community, but only to hear that the good godly man preaching on the street corner that says REPENT is seen as the "bad guy"....but the "charlatan" of a pastor (which some pastors do actually go and say repent and have suffered variant forms of persecution....even those of Jewish heritage) who caters to the lust of the congregation is seen as a ultimate spiritual guide from this world.....into the next.

So essentially, BEWARE whom you TRUST in these last days.  There are many who SAY they are Christian, but they are indeed NOT participants in the "marriage supper."


This kind of reminds me of a "bible camp" skit as a child.  Which I believe it is fine to use such a skit, but to make light use of the reality that there ARE people among you who deserve "gossip" because they are no longer with a certain crowd or "political correct ideal" is beyond me or anyone's need to understand.  Its not their place to JUDGE the history of a person and influences of a person from their youth (they can't do that to JESUS when he lived in Nazareth....or when he was born in BETHLEHEM.....so why in the world are they trying to re-write a persons own history....written on their heart)

The skit was often performed as -JESUS is COMING to DINNER-.  Little did the owner of the house know, that the person of JESUS was actually FOUND in the HEARTS of certain family-connections and influences both biologically and in a nurturing sort of sense, coming from the NEEDY GUESTS.  So the story begins.....once there was a brown-skinned or lightly tanned man named JESUS......

Characters:

House-guest 1 = Timothy - the college student

House-guest 2 =  George - the "we are ok with going our way" and living "lawless lives" pastor/spiritual leader

Wedding Servant 1 = Mr. Kahan - Arab medical doctor from the grand state of Michigan, taking care of a patient that is having trouble surviving due to pressure to abort the child and then later survive past the age of 2 years old.

Wedding Servant 2 = Charlie Wolfman nicknamed "the pickle" - Rock-Star teen-heart-throb who got his teen girlfriend pregnant and wants to keep the child.  He only wants to know if the child has his curly hair.

Wedding Servant 3 = Sue Washburn - Amish girl turned conservative baptist with a Jewish ancestry dad and she didn't know it.  Her great-great grandpa came and escaped Nazi Germany and joined up with the Amish upon arrival in America.  Her parents were married, she lived with her mother but her dad was shunned from the community because he wanted to return to his Jewish heritage cultural life.

Jesus - that man from the middle east that happens to have brown skin.  He encourages people to MEDITATE on the holy bible......regularly.....aka. Psalm 119

[knock knock knock]
[Timothy opens the door]

Mr. Kahan: Hello, I need your help.  Salem Salem Salem.....

Timothy: (thinks to himself, oh no.....a terror suspect or rapist..... I knew it all along...they always find me) Hello.  I only know how to say Shalom because I have been studying Hebrew in college.  But I agree with peace.  Peace and love.

Mr. Kahan: Well, here is the deal.  My car broke down.  See that fancy car over there.  I've worked so hard to get my education and now my car doesn't work.  I'm trying to get to this wedding and the parents of one of my patients will be there.  I need to ask how they are doing.

Timothy: Listen, I don't think I can help you.

Mr. Kahan: But have you heard in the news about this doctor who is trying to save the life of this soon to be two year old.  The government is saying it needs to cancel all life support.  I need to get to the wedding and see how the parents are doing.

Timothy: Ok, buddy, I don't trust doctors from your state anymore.  I've had it.  Especially with the idea that it is normal to save lives of two year old children, even if they will not have a quality life after they are given medical assistance.  (King Herod wanted all two year olds to be drown)

Mr. Kahan: Alright then, I guess I will have to walk to the wedding from here.  All I needed was 20 minute ride in a car.

[door slammed in face]

[Timothy walks over to George]

Timothy: George, I don't get it.  Jesus said he wanted to have some dinner with us.  In fact he said the dinner should be prepared like a wedding banquet, and now all I get is this annoying, extra nerdy doctor that walks up to my door and needs help with somethings.  Come on.

George: Well, yeah.  I don't support keeping children under the age of 2 alive.  Especially if they are going to be a drain on the economy.  What a waste.  Just let him walk his way to "victory."

[knock knock.....fancy knock....tipple beat knock]

 Charlie Wolfman: Yo yo yo.  Whats goin on man.  I have this flat tire yo.  I don't have any supplies on hand.  But I gotta get to this wedding to see if my former girl-friend is there to make sure things goin good with her.

Timothy: Listen are you that rock-star guy who decided to date this woman who you KNEW was going to cheat on you?  I just can't put up with your lifestyle.

Charlie Wolfman: Hey man.  I got all the money in the world, but if I don't get to see my own unborn child it will break my heart.  I just gotta know how my former girl-friend is doin.  That child means the life to me.  I know she was like already taken and stuff, but I just gotta see her and see how that baby is doin.  (Kind King David.....well....he found his Bathsheba.....and Jesus has some infidelity ancestors)

Timothy: Oh, come on.  Don't you understand that keeping a child under those kind of social problems is a burden on the life of the child.  Don't you see that there are better options for your situation.  You really have to make sure your girl-friend gets to the abortion clinic.  We don't need more of this chaos.

Charlie Wolfman: What?  I just have to know if she will keep the child and I raise it, or a sister of mine or a aunt or a grandma, or anyone else that she feels is safe.  I know we messed up but I know not everyone is messed up.

Timothy: Just go away.  I don't like the idea of someone keeping children when they aren't in wed-lock.  Just get your life together.

[Door slams in his face]

[Timothy drags his feet over to the kitchen sink and washes his hands]

[Timothy washes his hands and says to himself....."oh how disgusting.....trying to raise children under those kind of problems.  Infidelity is sooooo disgusting and so are out-of-wed-lock children.  When will people learn how to keep themselves in control, abortion is the way to go these days, its pain free they say."]

[George overhears Timothy talking to himself]

George: Hey Timothy, did you know that your Grandma Bertha was adopted.  I just looked it up on the family-history-tree online.  She had supper curly hair and her mother got mixed up in an out-of-wed-lock situation with a Native American.  Apparently, people in those days messed up too, even though things were more patriarchy and race based in those days too.

[Timothy turns red in the face]

[silent knock knock]

[silent knock knock]

George: Timothy, I think someone is at the door.

[Timothy walks over to the door]
[Timothy opens it and sees a woman wearing a head-scarf and long dress]

Sue: Hello.  I just found out that I can't get a ride from my friend.  He was upset when he found out I was a part of this church group that studies the bible, and they study it from a Hebrew perspective.  He dropped me off.  Do you know a way that I can get a ride?

Timothy: Oh, I see.  You joined up with one of the conservative Christian churches.  They are soooo lost and so confused about the bible.  All they believe is that the bible is real and it is for today.  I don't attend one of those kind of churches.

Sue: Well, is there a way you could ask someone to find a ride for me?

Timothy: You know I heard that you are a part of that one church that holds up these signs that say REPENT  on the street corner and you all do crazy stuff, like give all your possessions away and then you say it is WRONG for pastors to make a big income, especially off of tithe money.  That's just not for today's spiritual needs.

Sue: I just need to get to this wedding.  Supposedly my Dad, whom I haven't seen since I was under the age of 2 will be there.

Timothy: You know I don't think I can help you.  I can't stand conservative Christianity.  All they do is complain when people are living in sexual impurity.  They say stuff about stopping homosexual behavior and just getting right with brotherly and sisterly love instead.  That doesn't make sense in the modern era.  You need to improve your tone to keep people coming to hear what you say.  In fact, you conservative Christians are definitely anti-semetic and racist.  I can just tell by the way you all look so white and seem so right all the time.

Sue: I'm sorry.  I tried to ask for help from you.  I wish you will find better hope in something else in this world.

[Door slams in Sue's face]

George: Did I just hear you slam the door in that girl Sue's face?  Oh good.  I never ever talk to people who are conservative Christian.  They always mock us liberal-Christians.  You know the good guys who call out the islamophobes, the racists, the homophobes and things like that.  We just refuse to EVER talk with them, because they can be absolutely nuts.

Timothy: I agree.  They are behind the times.  They always tell women to dress modestly and now look at what they have.  No message to share with this world because they don't cater to homosexual or sexual impurity lifestyles.  Some of them are so bad, they don't even want their people to vote in elections if they deem it necessary.

George: Yes, they actually believe in the bible.  But we know about the "epic of Gilgamesh" and all the ways the bible was just put-to-gether by a bunch of thugs.  Who in the world could EVER believe that God actually parted the red-sea???  They are definitely out of their minds.

Timothy: Yes, definitely.  Its all a hoax this JESUS thing and rising from the dead so we can have eternal life.  By the way JESUS said he was coming to dinner and he was going to prepare it like a "wedding banquet."  I don't know what he means by that, but I sure hope its really good.

George: He should be showing up here any minute.

[Hours pass and Jesus doesn't show up as THEY wanted him to show up]

[Timothy and George fall asleep.  Timothy decides to pray for the first time in years.  George simply goes to sleep and never picks up his bible the entire day.]

[Timothy Dreams a Dream in the night:]

[Mr. Kahan shows up in his dream. ]

~~~Mr. Kahan to Jesus: Yeah, I need your help Lord, I wasn't given a ride to your wedding this afternoon.  This man seemed to act like he could tell me how to save lives and he expected me to hurt children under the age of two.  What is wrong with this world?~~~

[Timothy woke up shaking.]

Timothy: [says to himself while shaking]: What in the world??  How could Mr. Kahan know anything about JESUS, he is from the middle east.  There is NO WAY anyone knows about JESUS from the Middle-East.

[Timothy goes back to sleep]

[Charlie Wolfman shows up in his dream.]

~~~Charlie Wolfman to Jesus: Yo Lord, I tried to get to the wedding to convince my girl friend that she didn't have to loose yet another unborn child.  I know she messed up once.  PLEASE give me another chance to show her that YOU care about unborn children and her health too.~~~

[A few moments pass]

~~~Sue to Jesus: Lord, I love your word.  I thank thee for it.  Thy word have I hid in my heart.  I am thankful to suffer persecution and oppression by those who say they love you, but they do not.  I was hoping to meet my father at the wedding, but one man wouldn't give me a ride because he said I was old-fashioned and believed weird things about the bible~~~

~~~Jesus to Timothy: I was trying to teach you about ME through these servants and you wouldn't listen.  Mr. Kahan is a Christian.  His ancestors were martyred in my name.  He cares about everything that involves saving lives.  Mr. Kahan ended up dying in a car-accident on his way to the wedding because you wouldn't help him.  Charlie who nick-names himself "the pickle" is not a fool about relationships and compassion towards women and unborn children.  He understands the burden it takes to keep life going in this world as his ancestors were Martyrs in the Native American genocide.  Sue wanted to meet her father for the first time in years.  Her ancestors were Martyrs years ago in Germany.  Her father is Jewish and his ancestors were Martyrs for their nationality in Germany.  She knows me because she loves my word and people of many different nationalities~~

[Timothy woke up sweating]

[Timothy woke up and made breakfast]

George: I had this really strange dream last night.

Timothy: Yeah.  Me too.

George: I think we need to talk........about JESUS more.  I keep avoiding the idea of sharing bible verses with strangers.

Timothy:  Yeah.  I get it now.  The "online temple" is the same as the ancient temple: "Act_5:42  And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ."

A basic principle doesn't mean it is a BAD principle.....Link here.  It is when we as humanity think that we are BETTER than the principle, then the tree produces "bad fruit" instead of "good fruit."  He is the VINE.....we are the BRANCHES.

****************

Find more ways to develop greater understanding and rhetorical skills (my grammar in this blog is not always filled with pristine quality) in our demanding world, while still maintaining a strong biblical world-view.  Find a way to build confidence through frugal and effective post-secondary education.  My book may be purchased through amazon.com.  More information found here.

Remnant Education by [Spilde, Laura]











No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope