Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Friday, March 23, 2018

Pregnancy lowers a woman's chance to get disease and improves life for men.....

Now this is a basic truth.

I have even heard this truth from left-leaning people!

Yes.

Truly.

Essentially, the human body is DESIGNED to bear and RAISE children.

Its a basic element.

I don't think it is wrong to have 3 children if that is all you can handle (social conditions, health conditions and so forth).

I don't think it is wrong to have 20 children (social conditions, health conditions and so forth)

Some women do struggle with "pregnancy."  I understand that.

Some men do struggle with "fathering."  I understand that.

The thing where I think it is "wrong" to put pressure on someone is if the family is forced to bear 20 children but they want their children to have a variety of talents and strengths.  Maybe they are an intellectually gifted family. 

I also think it is "Wrong" to put pressure on someone if the family is forced to only have 2 children, but they have the social capability to loving more than 2 children.

Whether the family raises 2 children or 20 children doesn't matter as far as "moral" quality of the family life is concerned.  I have heard of troublesome situations (like molestation problems) for family with 2 children , I have heard of troublesome situations for a family of 20 children (like the Duggar situation with Josh Duggar).  By the way, I have a best friend who has a family member in her family that has 20+ children.  I hung out with them a LOT growing up and I NEVER had any problems like that.

All in all, its a general acknowledgement in the CHILD's MIND about what is right an wrong.

I had some "jokers" in the extended family (they are playing some games and joking about this and that in their video).  That was not a negative thing in my life.  In fact, maybe it gave me some strength to go through difficult times.  I believe this family (I use their example a lot because they are so similar to what I grew up with on my Mother's side of the family....especially the cousins that are closer in age.) does acknowledge biblical things, its just that they are AWARE of what goes on in this world, and can happen that hurts people.


For more information on topics like "family size" and womanhood/fatherhood issues check out: Above Rubies.  I think this resource is pretty good, but with a little "fear" of the secular culture, but like not way off track as far as understanding what is good and bad influence on the biblical family life.

****************

Find more ways to develop greater understanding and rhetorical skills (my grammar in this blog is not always filled with pristine quality) in our demanding world, while still maintaining a strong biblical world-view.  Find a way to build confidence through frugal and effective post-secondary education.  My book may be purchased through amazon.com.  More information found here.

Remnant Education by [Spilde, Laura]





No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope