Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Hollywood look-alike.....Does Laura look like a someone Jewish?

Once upon a time Laura worked at a disability camp.  At the time a worker there said I looked like a Hollywood star.  Who?  Well someone who "looks" Jewish.



She did play a role as a Jewish person.  http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=2004


I can see how the "worker" decided I looked like Jennifer Love Hewit.  It would have to be the eyes.


Then I put my profile on one of those computer searches and came up with this: My Celeb Look Alike  Turns out I fit the profiles of some Jewish folks.....but I know I am mostly Norwegian.

I thought that the author of this website was "native american" and my husband IS indigenous native american......maybe we think we know something until we actually ask or listen for quite a long time to their "story."  http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/  (contains content that is not good for a person who has "screen addiction" problems)

I know that in the Nazi era they did a lot of "racial profiling" and I may have some gene's outside of the "roman empire" so to speak, so that condition of "looking like" someone, but yet the box says to mark "white" doesn't exactly fit reality for people. During my wedding, my uncle who DOES have middle east heritage (Armenia -King David events), said that there was something like "Indian ancestry"  Something -darker skin tone- and -special nose appearance-.  Most of my heritage has "blonde hair" from Scandinavia.  I know some Hebrew and love Jewish people....some more strongly like a brotherly-sisterly love kind of way.

Some of her photo shoots are not "me" or my type of thing to do.  Visit: https://modli.co/ or find out some of the reality that I was raised, related to and built my faith by these kind folks https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2147495864/ph_aug_mennonites_400x400.jpg  .  This is an interesting way to look at things: Wonder Woman.  Quote on Quote "make her look less-distracting-" I get requests from "Jewish" and others for photo from time to time online.  I will leave it as a mystery to those online and prefer local-conversation only.  I know that type of thing exists and I warn girls that this doesn't actually give women "freedom" like they want.  I would prefer to sit and read a good book, gardening, musical things, or even go back to that disability camp and help the campers in little things.  I have done acting before, but never for payment.  Only at schools and things of that nature.

Freedom comes from serving others.  Considering others basically.  The way to understand that is perhaps to read the bible a little bit here and there.  Yes, the Jewish people were moved around the various location in the middle east (book of Daniel etc).......so there is always these possible heritages we don't know about but GOD himself knows about.

I don't believe I would like to order the www.ancestry.com .  I just trust that when I see some folks online that look like relatives, as I know some relatives of mine are high-power talent in this and that, then the "mystery" will be there and just have to wait for eternity to see the truth.







or just to help get a better perspective



Jesus STOOD on Solomon's porch during the -Feast of Dedication- and I love the story behind this.

Furthermore, from what I understand the bigger threat isn't "racial"...... it is BONDAGE based.  Passover is about getting out of BONDAGE.  YES, included in PASSOVER is a condition where a person of a certain nationality were -separated- from -the rest-........ so that was an issue.  But bondage is a condition where a person cannot even ACCESS the TRUTH!  Study the events of times and places where people were not allowed -religious freedom- and it creates a pretty awful tension.  The freedom to exist on this earth without doing -violence- to other men and women, the freedom to pray for others and to pray to our creator (those close to us and those far from us).

Anyhow......I wrote about the events of Holocaust before.

PS.  Speaking of books.  This is a pretty good book

https://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Didnt-Have-Blue-Eyes/dp/0974781401/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1516550597&sr=8-1&keywords=jesus+didn%27t+have+blue+eyes


I love this song......





something like "creeping" around going on..... hmmmm


No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope