Featured Post

Introduction

Welcome to the Raggedy Cottage and Garden. As an effort to promote home style creativity and genuine old-fashioned character, I have starte...

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

End Time Pilgrim


Although much of the Western Pastors and Churches promote the rapture before the seven year tribulation there is a group of people who are willing to believe in the rapture during or after the seven year tribulation. I personally am more likely to lean towards the rapture during or after the seven year tribulation. Although I do not dislike any Christian who seeks after pre-tribulation rapture.....in fact I know many of them are very knowledgeable of the word of God, I do see the sincerity in both views and I believe it is not something that should be argued over among Christians. Rather it is more important to spread the news that Jesus died and rose for our sins.

Here is a website devoted to this topic of tribulation and rapture.

We must be ready for we know not the day nor the hour.......

No comments:

Songs of Love and Hope